20040620

happy tree frenz + wwe...

music: wkrz internet bc

sat

ok im prob either too stressed out or too bo liao tt i went 2 get a 2nd ear hole done @ ps 77th st juz above e xistin 1; noein tt zzmm'll b screamin @ me once she c it... sigh~ mayb im alittle nutty... tot of e rite but dun 1 2 bear w e possible tt i ve 2 slp on my back or front whole nite coz not able 2 turn sideways... tink im startin 2 get abit sm [self-maniac]... but stil i 'howled' lk a wolf when she punched it... new & fresh ear holes r DEFINITELY more PAINFUL den re-punched ear holes... verified by me... a~woo~

well went 2 make e ic n i look lk i juz got bashed in e foto [color ver] early in e am when sum r stil zz; includin me if possible. den met kk 4 breakfast den rotted til 1+ n 3+ til seth n san came... dunno y ended up @ 5-10 @ nite oni knew i was zzz there... no mood 2 drink...

had supper @ den hm... zzz


sun

went 2 east coast n tried skatin n we had happy tree frenz + wwe when kk wanted 2 hold me n dunno y she grabbed my head n i lost my balance n fell backwards n she came crashin down on me [kinda lk those scenes where 1 opponent wld down e other by e neck n crash him]... wanted 2 get up den she crashed on me so might as well lie flat ko... kk vs sadako: sadako ko... released her 3 oversized terrapins in2 e pond den cycled 2 siglap where i gotta wrong dir frm giraffe but managed 2 get there w bb's dir heng tt his office used 2 b @ katong ^_^ den back 2 kk's hm n nua there n im finally back hm now w a spinnin head... dunno if'll burn tmr lk v-dae when i got in2 burns...

kk'll b join us @ test juz a matter of where she'll b posted 2...

No comments: