20040818

muay thai #11

blog end track: kw's sound cafeteria - everybody

reached @ 1700 n started 2 train... skipped, shadow, padwk... w my injured rite leg so not everythin's smooth -_-" joe rmbed tt i wanted 2 borrow e vcds frm him hehe ^_^ n while i was kickin e bag, he came over n corrected my kick; seems ive been kickin incorrectly 4 a v long time T_T [no wonder my legs r injured]

e correct way 2 kick: lift up e kickin leg 2 as high as possible, den turn/pivot e supportin leg outwards [as u wld swing a baseball bat], against e bag with e kickin leg's side hand swang out [4 e momenterm], den pull e leg back after e kick 2 e guard stance

seems tt due 2 prolong incorrect kickin, my rite feet's swollen, so not enuff strength 2 support 4 e left kick, which results in it bein quite bad... aniwae trainin started @ 1900 w oni 5 pax... e norm stuff as usual, juz tt we had revisions n more on e knee, which i had alittle difficulty doin it coz of my build T_T no bag punchin but padded sparrin, as it 5 pax, i paired up e joe. e spar was head block+punch catch & punch catch+straight/x-block; so its arm & leg block combos... i muz admit tt im not fast enuff 2 raise my hands up 2 block his punches so even if i can block it, e impact wld stil 'bounce' e gloves on2 me, so i stil get hit... @_* den trainin ended after e strength trainin n cool down... sun's e last lesson of e baxic coz liao... shld b goin 2 break 4 1wk 4 my legs 2 rest b4 goin 4 fightin-fit ^_^

blog end track: snuff music - rite thing

No comments: