20041009

mood swing

start track: linkin park - in e end

m i so unbearable when im in a foul mood? when pple dun get enuf zzz, stressed up @ sch or wk, havin a long dae their mood's oso foul rite? when u r in a foul or tired mood, it norm tt u'll bo hiu bo liao things but when pple start e 'irritatN' either u dun care a damn abt it or juz flare up else prob ans qns in a sarcastic way... [or so i tink @ least 4 me it is] but its oso true tt when u r in a foul mood, ur face'll b as black as a charred wok... unless u r gd @ puttin on a masqurade den its another thing... i 4 1 dun practize tt coz tt's prob 1 of e ways of an untrue faker...

so pple if u c my face black, chances r my mood's prob black w a stormy cloud above my head...
unless u 1 2 bear e storm dun:

1~ play [provoke?] or irritate [dun take me as a punchin bag coz im NOT 1]
2~ say im dao or act cool [althou tis's e norm me; tis's not dao, its juz e anti-social side of me; hidin in my tortosie shell]
3~ ask bo liao qns [when i say 'i dunno' it means I REALI NOE NUTS ABT IT, dun assume i noe e whole universe abt pcs, e net n it stuff thou im in tis line]
4~ bombard me w qns abt happenins tt dun seem 2 b relevant 2 u
5~ qn y i ve certain things [ve usb drive doesnt mean i dun ve 2 print notes/tut 4 sch; sumtimes ancient ways r beta den technological advances]
6~ bombard or play w me [im a walkin time bomb, unless u 1 2 b blown in2 a bloody mess]
7~ comment on my unfateful happenin [eg: pple learn mt, u oso learn but y u get injured so ezily (4 ur info: i ve sm aka Self-abuse Mentality on myself n lk 2 get whacked by joe durin trainin) ]


of coz if u 1 2 c e sun shine do:
1~ let me b quiet
2~ leave me alone
3~ let me do things my way

end track: fir - 光芒

No comments: