20041118

muay thai lvl 2 #5 + 327 exam

start track: she - 保持微笑

finally went back 2 trainin after a whoopin 6 wks sigh~ was late but didnt miss much; started w shadow, bagwk, padwk n i reali ve 2 admit tt im back 2 SQ 1 4 x times again [didnt train durin e 6 wks] n after 1 hr n sum h20... my stomach began 2 feel lk e gastic juices were blendin n i wanted 2 puke... n i reali did n ko after tt... well i didnt eat anithin @ all coz writin notes n waited 4 e cab 2 get there... no energy, no food 4 e juice 2 dissolve... sigh~ wasted... but 2dae learnt e uppercut, low kick & punch n a few combos...

e 327 exam... tt paper sux... shld ve not ctrl-x frm e bk but e lec notes sigh~ spent time crackin my brain n ferociously writin n liquid paperin away >_< SUX... i noe its an 'app paper' on how u apply wat u noe but its way outta league... well im e 1st 1 out n crushed e paper b4 leavin [mayb shockin 2 em not bcoz im 1st but tt my crushin was quite LOUD] quite pissed off abt myself... last words: e paper's not gd >_*

but 2dae tis's e 1st time i saw pple tokin on e hp in e exam rm durin an exam not chattin thou but its funny... n 4 e 1st time, my lecturer corrected my content haha but i reali overlooked it... too much content 2 concentrate on e english... 2 down 1 2 go hope my efforts wont b wasted...

end track: she - 大女人主義

No comments: