20050716

van banged...

start track: lush995

cabbed down 2 e gym n there was a massive jam frm fort rd til dunno ware coz of an event @ marina cove... got off near big splash... n walked past e snail cars... walked 2 e mid of 2 lanes in front of e gym, waitin 2 x over...

saw a van frm afar tt wldnt hit me if ran... juz 1 more step n it appeared in front of me; hitin my left shoulder n me down 2 bang my head... e driver came out n helped me up, sayin tt he didnt c me [when i saw him]; followed by e guys in e gym... joe took down his particulars n there was a v BIG bump on e left of my head + abrasNs on e left hand, leg n back...

off 2 eastshore hospital a&e; waited 4 e doc n went 4 2 head n hand x-rays... theres a line @ e bottom; dunno wats tt... but my left ring finger tip joint has a fracture ~argh~; meanin there mayb stiffness or other side effects in future T_T no trainin n writin 4 3 wks... lucky im on holidae n not havin xams else -_-" liao...

bandaged my head, did a buddy splint on my 2 left fingers 2 immobilize e ring finger, did dressin on e open wounds n 1 tetanus jab...

went 2 make a police report... our tinkin's tt im wearin white so e driver cant b didnt c me n i gauged tt e van wont reach me tts y i ran over... tink he sped up coz he didnt 'c' me n cldnt brake in time [prob's clutch+ brake or juz release acc pedal; rather den juz do e-brake]... but aniwae under heavy traffic drivers shld go slow even if e lane's quite free coz on 2 way lanes pple tend 2 cut lanes...

so tired yet cant rest well... all injuries r painin... its disasterous... cant write, wk n train... typin w e rite hand n left index finger... cant lie n sit well... cant eat even since i cant hold e spoon or fork properly... juz as gd as crippled...

thx joe 4 sendin me 2 e esh, npp n hm, brenda 4 comin down n others tt helped, asked n toked 2 me...

end track: lush995

No comments: