20060118

internet security

BLOODY FUCKIN HELL!!!

sumtime last yr 2 download real player, i 'signed up' 4 e superpass which i CANCELLED after e 14 dae trial which apparently didnt notify tt its over & ask u if u wana PAY!!! i got billed 1 mth on my card tho; so i

DISTINCTLY, DEFINITELY CANCELLED IT!!!

& checked tt i no long subscribe 2 it & its not reflected in my a/c w em!!!

yet mths til now i stil get billed sgd15 MTHLY amountin sgd100!!!

+ 2 other 'merchants' [1's YAHOO!!!] which i DIDNT VE ANI transactNs w em!!! [stil pendin tho]
so much 4 e 'free xx daes trial & we'll ask if u 1 it' shit...
now my card's cancelled til i get my new # & e bank's goin 2 chase after real
howeva after readin e note tt came w e statement which states tt im 2 report erros w/in 14 daes else e bank'll deem e statement as correct oops... meanin tt my claim mayb unsuccessful >_<
tink i shld check my statements faithfully & not ve ani bankin transactNs overseas xcept local

E INTERNET FINANCE SECTOR'S NV SAFE!!!

No comments: