20060125

lost...

lookin @ those trainin w power, life & energy
lookin @ myself train w/o power, life & energy;
i seemed 2 ve lost myself,
strayed wayward frm ware i started out @,
wanderin off_track...

sumware along e way i lost my vigor 4 muaythai;
trainin 4 e sake of trainin,
trainin juz 2 downsize
lost my power & stamina...

put myself down when i didnt do well,
did nothin actively 2 rectrify it,
juz mellowin -vely

i started muaythai 2 fulfil my luv 4 martial arts,
luved its flexibility,
luved its sleek & lethal moves,
luved its life & vigor on e ring...

bit by bit i got em
but lost myself...
gettin whacked in e ring,
coz i CANT SEE wats in front of me,
coz i CANT APPLY wat i already noe in e ring fights

i simply sux;
bagwk, padwk, sparrin...
so how e HELL m i gona FIGHT in e ring???!!!
definitely not goin up 2 b a clown or punchin bag;

IM GONA FIGHT!!!

No comments: