20050415

ah meng o~i~yo~

woke @ 10 when im supposed 2 b in sch den -_-" didnt do e db [coz gona abort e complex mambo db] & e pmp assumptNs [braindead liao] so zoohan was lk 'theres nothin 2 b done so wats e mitin 4?' >_<><

after tt it was rainin catz & dogz all e way til i got off... wanted 2 chiong thru but w/in steps im totally soaked so called him 2 'save' me wahaha so waited & waited til i saw my 恩公 *_* w 1 umbrella... aniwae he sent me ax e bridge n we toked abt intima [e proj i did w em back den], he asked me if i 1 2 go back den i asked him 'u 1 me meh?' haha coz if things go on well prob he'll nid pple 2 do documentatN & research [sumhow 2 him im quick hands @ it ^_^ thou i kinda find it borin... goin 2 do sumthin based on vb/asp.net tis holidae if ve time] but well i 'officially' end sch in nov 05 so wait til den den tok ar hehe... gave him his monkey [shit~ 4got 2 cam it nvm~] den he went back liao...

No comments: