20050410

$ matas...

been tinkin these few daes abt e upcomin stuffs & $ matas...

drivin
things ve stablized so its down 2 2 hrs/wk = 8 hrs/mth = $160 [can cope w my pay] hope can pass 1st time so can get rid of tis load...

once in a lifetime 21st b-dae
my okasan ve been askin me wat i 1... chalet? poolside? restaurant? e thing's who'll come since im lk so dao... chalet ve 2 get food & drinks & cant wreck havoc since she's ard... if go pub oso nid a sum & dunno where 2 go since quite sumtime since i last went sumware [more den 2 mths!!!] & those 'ideal' places r down liao so... if restaurant ve 2 decide on who... tinkin of e ms buffet wahahaha else 4get abt it since tt dae ve sch & wk... dunno lar pple help me tink of ideas leh... but 2 me b-dae's juz b-dae lor...

notebk
been tinkin if i shld get a 2nd hand notebk 4 e projs but e thing's will i use it other den e projs or's it juz 4 mobility sake [2 do programmin & displayin @ sch]... dun 1 it 2 end up lk my gateway tts gone 4eva >_<>_< mayb i shld give it up & kip e $ 4 future use so i wont b so broke...

I HATE E FEEL OF BEIN BROKE!!!
WHERE I CANT B LK HOW I USED 2 B...
ALWAZ TINKIN ABT E 'SHALL I OR SHALL I NOT' QNS >_<
ARGH TTS SO PATHETIC & SAD & OF COZ DUN SUIT MY NAME: JOY!!!
but well i tink every1'll go thru tis phase & learn $ management e hard way so... GANBATTE!!!

No comments: