20050423

juz..

im so B.O.R.E.D
zzz @ 0400+ woke @ 1100+
nua @ e gym frm 1200 til now
waitin 4 1500 2 train; 2 vent my rage
tryin 2 kip myself awake coz my zzz head seems so heavy now

ytd was C.H.A.O.S
1 client bcame 2
1's e official client frm 'cws'
e other's e potential user [or so i tink]
did stuffz not under me yet i did it w others lookin & chattin ard ~wtf~
seems im e 'bao ka liao' proj man
tinkins r not synchro thou i tot it was
mayb tis's effect of diff culture upbrinin
every1 1s it simplified so do it but cant we use research stuffz 4 ref instead of mod?
mod w understandin & skills not juz plain copyin brainlessly 4 e sake of submissN ~tt juz sux~
noe its harsh 2 start frm scratch [html-php, access-mysql] but im sure it can b done
my ideals & concepts vs their ideals r concepts = clash & clashes

goin 2 b in 4 a harsh time these 2.5 mths
docs & tech wk omost under me
no wonder meng said 'u doin tech wk y r u oso doin doc wks?'
dunno how 2 get em 2 wk coz every1 seems so clueless abt it
skipin & hopin ard e req & design; juz jump in2 e implementatN sectN juz lk me in e past killin myself
suddenly feel so alone & lonely; doin 'everythin' myself
wish 4 sum1 2 b w me; listen 2 me; fight w me; catch me when im on e verge of fallin
reali miz e guyz in tp

luv u all guyz in tp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testin