20050617

1 last...

finali e last assignment 4 tis sem n its oso e biggest n xhaustin; a dynamic website w/o a db, oni plain txt files 2 mock as a db...

its crazy yet xtremely challengin at e same time... ve tons of ideas waitin 2 realize w loads of codin n testin 2 b done... summore i dun ve e flair 4 programmin tts y i gave up on my other programmin assignments back den... but 4 tis really hope 2 perfect it coz i noe its possible... usin my oh so ingenious yet tormentin 'time force me 2 wk' mentality 2 push my limits n 2 provide myself a perfect xcuse if its stil incompleted in e end... howeva im quite determined not 2 let e devil gets its way by goin all out 2 chiong thru it... nvm if i 1 2 zzz, i can do tt after fri... afterall im e renowned zzz god...

after not zzz its stil buggy... xhausted 2 do it liao... shall seek help...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finali 1 last's completed @ last...