20050610

333 down

start track: beyond - paradize

finali 333's over n done w... can draw outta my list... didnt zzz til 0800+ 2dae 2 complete e docs editin, final doc n send em out 4 printin... tink i totalli ko~ed coz even w e pacman tone @ its loudest i stil zzz thru it... awake @ 1230 2 cont doin, gettin e full ver, burnin, printin n off i run 2 sch 2 conclude it... @ 1600... @ 1700 its COMPLETE/CLOSED/CONCLUDED n OVER!!! yeah~ 1 thing off...

total proj phase's abt 2.5 mths, outta which plannin took 1.5, leavin 1 mth 2 implement/develop it... history has repeated itself... in a grp, oni a couple r doin e actual wk... in tp it was 2.5/4; here's 2/5 w nathan replacin leo n rizal = iris+nelly+rory... my role n wk done remained omost e same; doin wat i can technically n documentin... e presentatN was juz e same back den...

M.O.N.O S.I.A.N.E.R.I.S.M

but aniwae its done liao so nvm... xpected grade 2 b D [of a diff rank]

leavin next wk's 325 4 journals & 211 php n 2 wks later's 211 n 325 xams, endin w my long awaited tp... den its quits 4 me...

end track: 南拳媽媽 - 瓦解

No comments: