20060215

v-dae



e last 2 [buttered bbq shrunken] prawns; e best thing's u can eat it WHOLE includin e SHELL [sounds nuts] but I GOD DAMN LUV EM LK TT!!!

went 2 m.sq lookin 4 food w kk, ah gal & seth; ended up everywares q_in @ 2000+!!! w couples hand in hand -.-
xmas & ny were lk tis; v-dae oso lk tis, wth???!!!
in e end we went 2 m.south & had chong pang bbq+steamboat. threw in alot of stuffs: chix, beef, crabs, hotdogs, prawns, fish/sotong/cuttlefish balls ['bloated' 2 real BIG BALLS], crabstix, taupok, tauhu, kangkong & corn
e prawns above r my FAV, ate alot & kept me lol whole nite wahaha
yelled quite abit when we were bbqin coz e butter was poppin on me -.-
was eatin my prawns happily til ah gal said: prawns make u horny & u c ah joy's lol non_stop; wonder isit prawns make pple horny or horny pple like 2 eat prawns??? hmm ?_?
ate til i was damn bloated & its so 造孽 >_<
rushed 4 e last bus & train den cabbed hm

tts my v-dae tis yr; not v entertainin yet not tt borin

No comments: