20060505

my eyes



stil got 1 more pair [metalic blue frame tt dazed me everytime so seldom wear] made in 03 but got crushed on e geylang st back den =specs specs: R -100 - 175 L -75 -200

i tink ive super weird eyes:
03-04 when i didnt wear specs my rite eye myopia +25 but astigmatism -100, left eye myopia -25 astigmatism -100
04-06 geeky wearer everydae my rite eye myopia -25 but astigmatism +75 [x2 leh!!!], left eye myopia +25 astigmatism +50

mayb diff specs shops ve diff ways of determinin? coz all were made @ 4 pairs were made @ diff shops; 03 @ slt, 04 @ bj ian optic, 05 @ bj eyeplay & 06 @ toa payoh asia optic

so's wearin specs good or dun wear beta? i dun wear -astigmatism i wear +astigmatism altho myopia ± on both eyes when multi_coat's supposed 2 reduce it

but i like my new specs altho its pressin down on my left ear =went back 2 e 跌打 after collectin e specs, e heel bone area isnt good, shld ve gone back earlier =\ aniwae he 'suctioned' e blood again, now bandaged til next wed =(

blur liao

No comments: