20050321

broke & poor

start track: maroon 5 - sundae am

realized i cant owe pple $ coz i'll feel patheticalli poor & demoralized tt i'll end up spendin more unncessarily instead of savin up & 'pawnin' my notes 2 my mum 2 get 'usable' $... omg... oso hate tt feel coz i noe there's $ sumware out there but its not in my reach... oso dun lk 2 chase unless im real D.E.Z.P.E.R.A.T.E!!! coz they r no beta den me so it seems so B.A.D 2 drive pple up e wall...

owin pple $ makes me give up my luxuries: ktv, pool, gd food, drink [even a breko pint makes me ?_?], buy stuff @ @_@, movies, comics, vcds, games... instead ve 2 tink how return, pay bill, where 2 find, how 2 save, dilemma when buyin... omg... pathetic... miserable...

came up w tis analogy abt debtors & creditors:
^_^ debtor = sf series auto car
^_# debtor = se series semi-auto car
#_@ debtor = sb series manual car; goin 2 scrap liao

end track: brian mcfadden - irish son

No comments: