20050314

sg men r nothin but SHIT

sg = gracious & courteous country???!!! SHIT!!!

tis am @ a bakery, 1 ojisan [35-40] cut my q & even looked down @ me den looked up as thou he saw NOTHIN!!! den another cut again tis time beta tokin 2 his fren & help him pay!!! e owner was even worse!!! look @ me & turn away!!! not holdin anithin dun mean im NOT buyin; i juz 1 a iced milo tts in ur counter stupid!!!

i really? wanted 2 say: 'hello u 1 2 q up BHIND???!!! [if they say 'im here 1st']: hello, bein small doesnt mean IM INVISIBLE!!! or u can BULLY!!! btw im wearin BRITE YELLOW 2DAE!!!!

FUCK IT!!!
I HATE TIS KIND OF MEN!!! THEY R NOTHIN BUT SHIT? & MORE SHIT!!!
if u r tinkin y gals turn les? its bcoz of all these USELESS MEN!!!

aniwae i got a can of 2x xpresso chilled @ e new cheers! opp sch thou its x [$4] but it reali WAKES me up ^_^ oso made a mess @ e counter coz e kogi gushed out after shakin it damn hard wahahahaha

No comments: