20050319

drivin prac #7

start track: lush995

had a 3 hr prac 2dae... drove alot too, trapped in jams & saw 'graciousness' of sg drivers >_<

a lexus horned @ me when i was gettin in2 e rite lane 4 rite turn coz he cldnt go str8 in2 e lane left of me but its NOT MY PROBLEM FUCKER!!! drivin a 'rich man's car'!!! cant u c e jam & wait???!!! not as thou u r 趕著去投胎... im oso quein 2 get in2 e lane... n mind u, im a L plater

accidentalli stepped on e accelerator when supposed 2 brake n freaked out 張果老 hehe

after tt went bugis & got e percussN master card [dunno wats wrong all e char of my name's wrong so its 'sssu' shit ar...] 2 collect all my exp [no card play how gd oso lk tt] & 'challenged' by a guy called 'xi' & lost terribly coz didnt get my best track... btw they changed e machines!!! & there goes e scores... got 2 recr8 all our hiscores but i set mine 4 my best track liao @ 800k+ wahahahaha!!!

end track: lush995

No comments: