20050807

bloody disappearin bump

start track: 南拳媽媽 - 白色裂痕

woke @ 10+ by 2 msgs -_-;;; aniwae after i woke up, i was scratchin my bump n 'peeled' out a small piece of dried blood; bein itchy hands i 'peeled' 4 more n out flowed thick blood... THICK BROWN BLOOD!!! quickly took toilet paper, surpressed n 'forced' out e remainin blood so its down, flat n gone liao althou its quite soft n not reali healed... but it wont ooze animore... e stale blood trickled down my neck n tshirt when i used e ice pack on it; along w hair...

after tt was waitin 4 e pig kk 2 send e kitten her colleague found 2 sp but tt pig zzz til 1600 after wakin me up coz she played overnite mahjong!!! !#$%&* in e end we didnt go coz there were no news frm her colleague as well... tis pig oso woke me up @ 8+ on fri 2 tell me we r havin pizza 4 dinner... -_-;;;

end track: avril lavigne - who noes

No comments: