20051031

drivin prac #24 + k750i



finali got my 'power cam' hp... e k750i after decidin 2 forsake my 'power hp' e o2 mini; guess its not destined 2 b mine -_-;;; aniwae im havin fun loadin it w lotsa themes, mp3s & cammin stuffs ard me after armin it w a 512mb ms wahaha ^_^ & of coz hope it'll stay longer w me since most hps r movin 2wards 3g tt i dun ve e use 4 it @ e moment...

had prac in e early pm n seemed 2 ve 4gotten sum of e basics... but overall its ok... juz alittle unconcentrated, includin playin pool w james @ paya lebar...

den down 2 5/10 @ e 'x toy bar'... v long didnt go back there; alwaz @ e other side playin pool... after 1 bot of corona im x_- liao; cant drink liao...

IF PPLE TELL U TT AFTER EATIN U WONT GET DRUNK OR TIPSY DUN BLIEVE EM; ITS NOT ALWAZ TRUE [@ least 4 me haha]

No comments: